Terms & Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions are valid as of 20/05/2022. We review our terms and conditions regularly and encourage you to check this page often if our terms and conditioons concern you.
- These terms and conditions govern your use of our web site; by using our web site, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our web site.
Licence to use web site
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the web site and material on the web site. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the web site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- republish material from this web site (including republication on another web site);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the web site;
- show any material from the web site in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our web site for a commercial purpose;
- link to images or other content on this web site;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the web site; or
- redistribute material from this web site except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- You must not use our web site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the web site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the web site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our web site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spy ware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our web site without our express written consent.
- You must not use our web site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use our web site for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this web site; nor do we commit to ensuring that the web site remains available or that the material on the web site is kept up-to-date.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this web site and the use of this web site (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that the web site and the information and services on the web site are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the web site, prohibiting you from accessing the web site, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the web site, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the web site and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our web site from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our web site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Exclusion of third party rights
- These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our web site, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this web site.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The full name of our company is:
Dorset Sports Cars Limited
Our trading address is:Dorset Sports Cars Limited
Three Cross Garage
99 Ringwood Road
Three Legged Cross
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 10615786.
Our registered address is the same as our trading address.
Our VAT number is 265 5786 59
You can contact us by email to email@example.com